Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 1, First Period.

I got no sleep last night I was so excited and nervous to get started.  First period is very full.  33 (!) kids and there are several who are dual served and several encore (this is not their first time taking this class) and yet they were all so pert and open. 

With a truncated period for the next few days we have to move fast, today being rules and introductions, but they hit the ground running and went with us.

I feel like such a goof!  But it was wonderful!  This year is going to be such an adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Sandy,

    I was at the conference in Nashville and bought your cd. Since then, I have told my department about your program and they all LOVED it! I was a little nervous to present the idea to my principal, but I did and he loved it too! I am going to start it next week in my owm classroom and will continue to keep you posted on how it's going.

    ReplyDelete