Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hiatus.... Is Over.

Welcome back!  Happy 2012.  Yes, I know I've been teaching four weeks without a post.  There were lots of reasons.  Most are not ones I can really talk about here.  There has been some re-configuring, re-conoitering, re-organizing, but TLS is back on track.  This semester I have three classes.  About 75 students total.  We only watch episodes on Tuesdays and Thursdays and the occasional Friday.  This is as opposed to just letting the episodes fall where they fall.  Also, episodes that refer to demons are being greatly limited.  I am still including some in the second season, but pretty much all reference to the word in the first season has been removed.  Long story for another time.

Sufficed to say, now that we are back on track, the kids are THRIVING.  Several kids wanted me to know last week that this was their favorite class.  I pointed out that they do more work here than anywhere else.  They said they don't care.  Warms my heart. 

We are back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment