Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Results Are In!!!!

So the test results are in!  95% of my regular education kids passed!  32% got exceeds!  For the sake of my comparisons I excluded my DEES or Special Education serviced students, but they didn't do poorly either.  My scores were consistent with the other regular education 9th grade Language Arts classes!  As a matter of fact we had the exact same average score! 

For a first attempt to be on par with everyone else is, IMO, terrific!  Now comes the tweaking, changing and adjusting. 

One of the biggest factors, I think, is testing confidence.  My kids did not seem as afraid of the test as I have seen in the past.  Additionally half the class utilized the tools in the computer system of highlighting and eliminate answer.  I've never had kids do that before of any significance. 

I will bask in this victory for days.  Then I will get back to work.  But today, I was so proud, so excited and just...  It is indescribable.  There aren't words.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad! It's great to know that Supernatural helped in some way.

    ReplyDelete